GYS PORTASPOT 230 spot welder
This portable spot welding system is ideal for assembling thin mild steel sheets, such as metal furniture or for
vehicle restoration. The Portaspot features an intuitive microprocessor controlled keypad which makes the
product very easy to use.
Requires 16Amp single phase supply
GYS PORTASPOT 230 spot welder Features;
• Synergic adjustment : By selecting the thickness of the metal sheets
to be joined the PORTASPOT automatically sets the current and the
optimum spot welding time. (note : it is also possible to manually adjust
the spot welding time)
• Able to weld metal sheets in the range 0.6 + 0.6mm to 2.0 + 2.0mm
(ideal for 1.2 + 1.2mm).
• Operates in continuous or pulse spot welding mode (for harder steels or
metal sheets with specific protective coatings).
• Adjustable clamping force from 30daN to 120daN
(with arm L= 110 mm, PX1)
• Insulated thermal handle
• Single phase 230V – 16A
• Maintenance free
• Thermal protection.
• Delivered with the arms PX1
Push button keypad control